Ideal for absorbing a wide range of fluids, these Sustainable Maintenance Pads are a convenient spill solution to have on-site. Absorbing up to 120 litres, these pads can be placed to catch roof and machinery leaks when a bucket won't fit, as well as absorbing general spills including hydraulic and transmission fluids, cleaning chemicals, and paint thinners.
Features and Benefits
• 120L absorbency capacity per pack to ensure effective clean up of spills
• Excellent absorbency acting as an instant solution against slips, trips, and falls
• Suited for maintenance type spills and colour coded grey accordingly
• Simple and easy to use; merely place the required number of pads directly onto the spill
• Durable pads absorb fluid without tearing upon removal for easy cleanup
• Convenient to use in smaller areas or crevices where a bucket won't fit
• Choose a safe place for disposal depending on local regulations and the nature of the spillage
• BS 7959-1:2004
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14001
120L Per Pack
Solent Spill Control
MFR Part No.
BS 7959-1:2004 ISO 14001 ISO 9001