Designed specifically for use in warehouses or production lines where one tool will be used for one specific function only, these slipper torque wrenches are ideal. The torque wrench 'slips' when a predetermined torque setting is reached to completely eliminate overtightening and allow for exact repeatability. Fitted with Mechanical Torque Adjustment Locking Device which is simple and easy to use and does not rely on friction to arrest movement and is operated using a single adjusting key. The tool incorporates a specially designed multi-lobed cam which automatically resets the wrench after a small movement of the handle, allowing quick progress to the next operation. Available in a range of sizes and specifications.
Features and Benefits
• Wrench 'slips' when predetermined torque setting is reached, completely eliminating over tightening
• Fitted with Mechanical Torque Adjustment Locking Device
• Accurate repeatability guarantees equal tightness every time
• Incorporates a specially designed multi-lobed cam which automatically resets the wrench after a small movement of the handle, allowing quick progress to the next operation
• With a fully supported ratchet giving smooth, positive torque control, even in confined spaces
• Lightweight for less operator fatigue
• Available in a range of sizes and specifications to suit your needs
• Manufactured to ISO 6789-2:2017
MFR Part No.
3 to 25Nm
Torque Wrench Type