These straight and bent nose pliers are reversible for both internal (DIN472) and external (DIN471) circlip insertion and removal, made from heat treated chrome molybdenum steel with comfortable insulated vinyl handles.
The benefits of having properly organised tool storage and control include:
• The red underlay gives instant recognition of a missing tool and the top layer of foam is durable for industrial use.
• Finger cut-outs make tool retrieval very easy. This is extremely efficient as it eliminates the struggle of digging out the tools multiple times.
• Rapid tool location for instant use.
• Protection of expensive kit.
• Prevention of tools sliding around during transit.
• Avoids loss or theft of tools.
• Easy to see if tools are not replaced.
• Safety and peace of mind as tools will not be left within aircraft/vehicles/machinery.
150mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 10-18mm 150mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 12-25mm 210mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 18-48mm 45° 150mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 10-18mm 45° 150mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 12-25mm 45° 210mm Straight Jaw, Circlip Capacity 18-48mm Foam Inlay to Suit KEN5950260K (KEN9887622K)
Number of Pieces
Pliers Set in 2/3 Width Foam Inlay for Tool Cabinets