Chrome vanadium steel blades with magnetic tips. Fitted with a unique dual grip triangular handle which has been designed for improved user comfort, allowing more torque to be applied. DIN ISO2380/8764
The benefits of having properly organised tool storage and control include:
• The red underlay gives instant recognition of a missing tool and the top layer of foam is durable for industrial use.
• Finger cut-outs make tool retrieval very easy. This is extremely efficient as it eliminates the struggle of digging out the tools multiple times.
• Rapid tool location for instant use.
• Protection of expensive kit.
• Prevention of tools sliding around during transit.
• Avoids loss or theft of tools.
• Easy to see if tools are not replaced.
• Safety and peace of mind as tools will not be left within aircraft/vehicles/machinery
Crosspoint: No.2 x stubby, No.1 x 75mm, No.2 x 100mm, No.3 x 150mm. Flared: 6.3 x stubby, 6.3 x 150mm, 8.0 x 200mm. Parallel: 5.0 x 75mm, 5.0 x 150mm, 5.0 x 250mm. PZ: No.2 x 100mm, No.3 x 150mm.
Number of Pieces
Pro-Torq Screwdriver Set in 2/3 Width Foam Inlay for Tool Cabinets