Often used in the automotive and aerospace industries, these 3/4in. hexagon screwdriver socket bits are manufactured with a weight to strength ratio that ensures the reliability and accessibility that is important in this type of environment.
Made from chrome vanadium steel, fully chrome plated with a mirror finish and aluminium-free, each piece has a ball retaining groove.
Features and Benefits
• Used within the automotive and aerospace industries
• Chrome vanadium steel construction makes for a highly resilient product
• Aluminium-free construction makes the product ideal for non-sparking applications
• Mirror finish ensures a quick and easy tool clean
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs
• All have ball retaining grooves for a positive lock with your tool handle
• Conform to DIN standards
Hexagon Bit Socket