Available in a range of metric sizes, these 3/8" square drive, bi-hexagon deep sockets offer superior torque with minimal user exertion. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel and complete with a chrome-plated, polished mirror finish. With a 12 point side and side drive, the deep socket gives a higher torque than normal sockets, grips worn nuts and will not round off existing nuts. Each socket possesses a ball-retaining groove on each face of the square drive, which ensures a positive fit with accessories. Requires only a one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from durable chrome vanadium steel for longevity
• Polished mirror finish repels dirt and grime
• Require only one-twelfth of a turn to engage the next part of the socket for quick fastening and loosening of nuts
• Ball retaining groove ensures a positive fit with accessories and reduces slippage
• 12 point and side drive allows you to deliver more torque than a standard socket