Supplied with two screw on, replaceable nylon faces, this range of dead blow hammers are suited for delivering heavy, strong blows whilst doing minimal damage on workpieces. The hollow, die cast head is partially filled with steel shot to add weight and minimise rebound and recoil. Ideal for use as a multi-purpose striking tool that excels at delivering tough and sustained blows without doing damage. Available in a variety of sizes and specifications to suit a range of needs.
Features and Benefits
• Head cavity is partly filled with steel shot which aids in preventing rebound
• Faces can easily be replaced by hand to keep them working at an optimum level
• Serrated metal head ensures the faces don't come loose during use
• Handle is manufactured from aluminium alloy with a shock absorbent non-slip rubber grip to aid in better control when wielding
• Faces also have a shoulder for added durability as well as helping prevent fracture from misdirected blows
• Ideal for use in assembly/fitting applications including engineering, toolmaking, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing and any application in which minimal damage to the workpiece is needed
• Replacement Faces:
• White Nylon - 76-720NF
• Brown Polyurethane - 76-710TF
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
NSN No. 5120999771362
Dead Blow Hammer