Manufactured from high quality octagonal chrome vanadium steel with a ground cutting edge, in accordance with BS 3066. These contractors flat, cold chisels are suited for use on brickwork, masonry and cold metals. Available in a range of sizes, all products possess a moulded yellow plastic guard for protection and grip.
Features and Benefits
• Moulded plastic guard protects the user's fingers and improves grip - and in turn - force delivered
• Ground cutting edge allows for precision working
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for ultimate durability
• Octagonal cut shape bolsters overall strength
• BS 3066
Chrome Vanadium Steel
MFR Part No.