Cut-9 cylindrical ball nosed rotary burrs feature the cut-9 chipbreaker for fast stock removal. improved control and reduced chips for use on hard materials, i.e. steel alloy 50RC, 60RC, carbon and cast iron up to HRC65 hardness.
Features and Benefits
• Cut-9 chipbreaker for fast stock removal and improved chip control
• Carbide construction for improved hardness and strength
• Steel alloy
• Cast iron
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr
Cut 9 - Chipbreaker
Cylindrical Ball Nosed