Cut-9 chipbreaker rotary burrs are designed for fast stock removal and improved control for reduced chips for use on hard materials, i.e. steel alloy 50RC, 60RC, carbon and cast iron.
Features and Benefits
• Solid carbide construction
• Enables fast stock removal on hard materials
• Allows for improved control and reduced chips
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
up to HRC65 hardness.
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported.
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'.
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used.
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr.
Cut 9 - Chipbreaker
Cylindrical Plain End