Cut 6 Double Cut Crosscut and double cut to improve control and chipbreaks. Manufactured from high grade tungsten carbide for general-purpose use.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from high grade tungsten carbide for increased toughness
• Cut 6 double cut improves cutting control and chipbreaks
• Suitable for deburring and polishing applications
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
• Materials up to HRC65 hardness
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr
Cut 6 - Double Cut