Suitable for precision grinding of carbide, gems, glass, ceramics, tough alloys, cermets and tool steels these diamond coated rotary burrs have a single cut type and are cylindrical ball nosed. Available in a range of diameters, the rotary burrs are highly resilient and durable.
Features and Benefits
• Diamond grip mesh is 120/140
• Recommended operating speeds 15,000 - 30,000 rpm
• Diamond coating makes for an extremely robust product
• Available in an array of metric sizes to suit your needs
• Suitable for precision grinding of carbide, gems, glass, ceramics, tough alloys, cermets and tool steels
High Speed Steel
Cylindrical Ball End
MFR Part No.