SwissBurr hand deburring tools are a fast effective and efficient way of deburring holes, slots and edges. Swiss Burr is a totally modular system of interchangeable handles, holders and blades designed to cover all applications. A choice of HSS or carbide blades, countersinks and scrapers are available to suit your specific application. Swiss Burr blades are also interchangeable with commonly available brands including Kennedy, Noga, Ruko, Seco, Snap-Tap and Stellram.
Features and Benefits
• Modular system of interchangeable handles, holders and blades
• For deburring holes, slots and edges on metals and plastics
• Interchangeable with commonly available brands
• Modern ergonomic handle design
• Easy to use spring release mechanism
• Works with all SWISS+BURR holders and blades
MFR Part No.
Easy to use spring release mechanism