Highly effective belt sander, suitable for flat, concave and convex surfaces. Sanding arm can be rotated to any angle - resulting in improved access in confined spaces, and saves space when storing the tool.
Features and Benefits
• Spare belt and hex wrench included
• Ergonomic and comfortable rubber grip for reduces vibration
• Low profile teasing throttle for precise speed control
• Directional rear exhaust
• Suitable for deburring, sanding and finishing applications on flat, concave and convex surfaces
• Air inlet thread: 1/4" NPT
• Minimum air hose size (ID): 10mm (3/8").
• Air pressure: 90psi/6.2bar.
• Overall length/folded length:
• R5218: 305/207mm,
• R5228: 470/310mm,
• R5238: 420/255mm.
Air Inlet Size
|Kobe Red Line|
Compatible Hose Inner Diameter
|Air Belt Sanders|
MFR Part No.
No Load Speed
Noise / Vibration Information
|Sound Power Level: 96.54dBA Sound Pressure Level: 85.54dBA Vibration Level: 0.66m/s² Vibration Level Uncertainty K: 0.56m/s²|