Hot dip strippable plastic coating moulds itself around the component or tool to provide 100% coverage and protect against corrosion and impacts for up to ten years. The protected component can be easily identified through the translucent coating. Simply removed by peeling it off, leaves behind a thin oil film to provide short term protection against corrosion. The removed protective dip can be reused.
Features and Benefits
• Easily moulds around tools and components
• Offers 100% coverage for effective protection against corrosion and impacts
• Long lasting protects for up to 10 years
• Components are easily identifiable thanks to the translucent coating
• Working temperature 130°C to 160°C (for optimum results 140°C to 145°C)
• Reusable for a cost effective solution
• Each block measures (L)-150mm (H)-50mm (W)-80mm.
• Block weight - 0.50kg
• Never directly apply heat to melt the protective dip, always use with a suitable melting pot.
Operating Temperature Range
|130 to 160°|