Supplied in a crack resistant plastic carry case, this comprehensive set includes 30 6 point hex socket components that are commonly used by professionals. Each tool and component is manufactured from a high quality chrome plated vanadium steel and have their own housing in the carry case. With a unique 'double knurl' design, each drive is also capable of gripping worn nuts. Carry case closes with snap shut clasps and a padlock eye (padlock sold separately).
Features and Benefits
• All components are manufactured from durable, chrome plated vanadium steel
• Supplied in a carry case with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) and snap shut clasps to protect your tools
• Each socket has a unique 'double knurl' design for bolstered grip
• Comprehensive kit ensures you'll always have the correct socket size to suit any job
• Crack resistant plastic carry case features a moulded, ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of transportation
• Sockets: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 32mm
• Spark Plug Sockets: M10 and M14.
• Accessories: quick release ratchet handle, universal joint, sliding T-handle, 75, 125 and 250mm extension bars
• Ideal for use by professionals such as electricians, plumbers, engineers, construction workers and DIY enthusiasts
• Sockets Manufactured to ANSI B107.1, BS 4006 & DIN 3124
• Accessories Manufactured to DIN 3122, DIN3123
|Aluminium-Free Chrome-Plated Mirror Finish|
|Extension Bars 75, 125 and 250mm Quick Release Ratchet Handle Sliding T-Handle Sockets: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 32mm Spark Plug Sockets: M10 and M14 Storage Carry Case Universal Joint|
|Chrome Vanadium Steel|
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
Number of Points
Socket Size Range
|8mm - 32mm|
|Accessories Manufactured to DIN 3122, DIN3123 Sockets Manufactured to ANSI B107.1, BS 4006 & DIN 3124|