Fitted with a chrome-plated head and two screw-on medium hardness plastic striking faces, these hammers are designed for multi-purpose use and can be completely customised to suit your needs, using replacement faces (sold separately). Complete with a robust polyurethane shaft with non-slip textured PVC grip and available in an array of sizes to suit your desired application.
Features and Benefits
• Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand due to the easy screw-in nature of the faces
• Double faced design maximises product longevity for double the use
• All faces are one piece moulded to bolster strength and durability
• No metal pegs or inserts in the face ensures there is no damage to the workpiece when worn down
• Polyurethane shaft is durable and resilient
• Non-slip textured grip ensures maximum control and comfort when using the product
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your specific needs
• Thor Hammer®'s can be customised and adapted to your needs via replacement faces, colour coded in varying levels of hardness. These can be purchased separately as per the MPN below:
• 73-410PF - Orange Plastic Face
• 73-410AF - Extra Hard Yellow Face
• 73-410VF - Soft Grey Face
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces