Set of 4 engineer's files fitted with ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable improved grip. Files are manufactured from T12 carbon steel, hardened and tempered to ensure a long lasting tool. Supplied in a woven wallet for easy storage.
• Manufactured to BS498:1990 and American Federal Standard GGG-F325B.
Features and Benefits
• Ergonomic grip with anti-slip finger placement pads ensures the tool stays tight and comfortable in your hand
• Lanyard hole in handle for extra protection when working at height
• Second cut teeth for quick and efficient removal of moderate material
• Woven wallet designed for easy removal and storage
• Sets available in 6"" (150mm), 8" (200mm) and 10" (250mm) versions
• Set contains Hand, Flat, Round and Half Round second engineer's files
|Engineer's 4 File with Fitted Handles|
Number of Pieces
|Flat Half Round Hand Round|
|American Federal Standard GGG-F325B. Manufactured to BS498:1990|
Type of Cut