Ideal for securing or retaining cables, pipe bundles, and objects of various shapes and sizes, the humble cable tie is a staple of most toolkits. These heat and UV stabilised ties are adaptable to a variety of uses both inside and out, offering high tensile strength while allowing for very low insertion force.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from high-quality nylon: UL approved polyamide 6.6, 94V-2
• Operating temperature of -40°C to +120°C
• UV stabilised for use both indoors and out
• Head design guarantees strength
• Securing cables and pipe bundles
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|40 to 85°C|