Cut 9 carbide rotary burrs features a cut 9 chipbreaker for fast stock removal, improved control and reduced chips for use on hard materials, i.e. steel alloy 50RC, 60RC, carbon and cast iron.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from carbide for greater hardness
• Cut 9 chipbreaker for fast stock removal, improved control and reduced chips
• Suitable for use on hard materials up to HRC65 hardness
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr
|Cut 9 - Chipbreaker|