These indexable milling inserts are suited for Seiki multi-Pro Spot Drills and Chamfer Mills. Both inserts are uncoated, with one graded as P20 and one graded as K10.
Features and Benefits
• Available in either P20 or K10 grade to suit your needs
• (ISO P20) Uncoated Grade for steel and stainless steel application
• (ISO K10) Uncoated Grade for cast irons, aluminiums, and non-ferrous materials
• K10 grade milling insert is suited for use when cutting cast irons, aluminiums, and non-ferrous materials
• P20 grade milling insert is suited for use when cutting steel and stainless steel application
Cutting Edge Length
|Stainless Steel Steel|
MFR Part No.