The J100 Series are general purpose HSS straight shank drills with a black oxide finish. Ideal for applications involving steel (including cast steel) cast iron (Including malleable cast iron) as well as nickel, brass aluminium alloys and graphite. Their 118° point allows for precise hole alignment and reliable cutting performance whilst the black oxide coating helps reduce heat by retaining coolant on the tool surface. It also helps reduce the risk of the tool staining.
Features and Benefits
• General purpose drills with a black oxide finish
• Ideal for applications involving steel, iron, nickel, brass, aluminium alloy and graphite
• Point angle of 118° for precise holemaking and precision cutting
• Black oxide coating helps aid chip flow, reduce heat and prevent staining
• Manufactured to BS 328/DIN338RN
• Cutting and drilling
• Ferrous materials
• Available in sizes 1/64" - 3/4"
Drill Diameter Inch
Drill Diameter Tolerance
|High Speed Steel|
Number of Flutes
Shank Diameter Tolerance
|BS 328 DIN 338|