These high quality flat cutting discs are perfect for metal cutting applications. They feature sharp Aluminium Oxide grains, providing a much longer life and higher material removal rates.
Features and Benefits
• High quality metal Cutting discs
• Aggressive stock removal with extended life
• For use with all appropriate handheld angle grinders
• Not to be used for wet cutting
• Cutting discs must never be used for grinding and must always be presented to the work piece at an angle of 90°
• oSa EN12413
• Appropriate for use with handheld angle grinders across a broad range of industries including Automotive, Foundry, Fabrication, Aerospace and Construction.
• IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
|Resin Bonded with Fibre Reinforcment (BF)|
|York Abrasives Gold|
Maximum Operating Speed
Optimum angle for use
|Manufactured According to EN12413 OSA Approved|